Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Awards!

Minaxi, over at Gameplan Happily Ever After, is the kind of sweetheart, that when she saw I was having kind of a rough day, sprinkled bloggy awards on me to try to cheer me up.  See what I mean about sweet?  And you cannot spend 5 minutes in her company without smiling, because she’s an optimistic, cheerful sort who loves to spread joy and happiness.  Go look, you’ll see what I mean.  Smile

These are the awards Minaxi gave to me, and in turn, I give them to you.  Aren’t they pretty?  You know you want them. 

I’ve never been comfortable with nominating people, so I will leave them here for anyone who wants to participate.  I will answer Minaxi’s questions at the end though, and try to think of some of my own.  (Good grief, did I really say that out loud, as though I could think of questions to ask people?!) 

 

It’s Raining Awards!:)

Rules for the Sunshine Blogger Award

Sunshine-Award
1. Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you.
2. Nominate eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven questions for them to answer.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rules for One Lovely Blog Award

onelovelybloggeraward

1. Thank the person that nominated you and give a link to their blog
2. List the rules.
3. Display the award on your post of the award.
4. List seven facts about yourself.
5. Nominate (up to) 15 bloggers for this award and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have nominated them.

It’s Raining Awards!:) – Gameplan Happily Ever After

Minaxi’s questions for me:

1. Favorite vacation place (which you have been/ in bucket list)

I have always wanted to go to Ireland, and Alaska.

2. Top of your wish list currently? (can be anything)

Um … lottery!

3. A person/memory/possession you are proud of the most in your life.

My awesome kids.  Smile

4. Three qualities that define you (you can list more if you want)

This is really hard.  I mean, I could say I have really long hair, but that doesn’t define me because I could cut it.  Hahahaha!  I could say I’m Christian, but that doesn’t define me in the sense like a talent or skill or anything.  As for personality, I suppose I could go with Introverted, but is that nature or nurture?  Am I a quiet sort because I learned to be, or was I that way already?  See?  It’s a hard one!  I guess you could say I’m still figuring that one out.  Winking smile

5. One weird fact about yourself It MUST be weird

I can pick thinks up with my toes.

6. What can rebound you from sadness? That makes you feel better on a bad day.

Hearing my kids laugh.

7. Would you change anything about you? If so what trait?

Sheesh, most things!  I’d be taller, thinner, and sing in tune.

8. What is the one thing that turns you off totally?

Disloyalty.

9. When do you usually write? Like do you have any specific time daily for writing?

Nope, no specific time, just fill in bits and pieces as time permits, between the other things I do.

10. What posts do you wish to see more in blogosphere?

More LOLCats!  The world needs more LOLz.  Okay, seriously, I think that whatever a person is looking for in the blogosphere, they will find more than they expected.  There is a wealth of posts on any and everything.  It only needs more of whatever you’re looking for.  Smile

11. All time favorite movie? (more than one is also fine. I understand :D)

A Charlie Brown Christmas.

*****

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to answer these questions and follow the “rules” listed above as best you can.  [It’s the blogosphere, we don’t really do rules here very well.]

  1. Were you born where you live now, and if not, where?
  2. Do you play an instrument?
  3. If you were in a white room, with no windows, and there is only a single picture on one of the walls, what’s in the picture? 
  4. Do you blog on a desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone?
  5. Potato chips or corn chips?  Or crackers?
  6. Gold or silver?
  7. What historical figure would you most like to meet?
  8. Would you ever be willing to spend long periods in stasis to travel to other planets/galaxies?
  9. Do you have a game console?  If yes, which one(s)?
  10. Do you watch movies on a TV or computer/tablet?
  11. Android or iOS?

I did it!  Whew!  I didn’t think I was going to make it!

Thank you, Minaxi, for being your sweet and caring self.  *hugs*

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Blogging, Fun Tagged: Awards, Blogging

via WordPress

Blogging, Fun, Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment