Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Wondering

I am wondering …

why is it I feel like I have nothing to write when I have over 300 blog post drafts?

why did God give the Jews a lunar calendar?

what is the significance of the 12 standard years and 7 leap years of the 19 year Jewish calendar system?  Twelve and seven have a special meaning Scripturally, so this can’t be mere coincidence. 

how I’m going to catch the little stinker who’s doing this to my flowers:
20160523_192057

Clearly he didn’t learn from the hot sauce spray from last year!  Now, it’s war.

what color to paint my nails?

if the soap pigments I want to order from Amazon will ever be back in stock?  I need that sky blue one!  Need. It!

why I can compose the most epic blog posts in my head as I’m falling asleep, but can’t remember them when I wake up?

if I should start a dedicated prayer/Bible study notebook, as opposed to just having a section in my current general purpose notebook?

How about you?  What’s on your mind today?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Personal, Wondering Tagged: Personal, Thinking, Wondering

via WordPress

Personal, Wondering, Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment