Thursday, September 29, 2016

Really?! Again?!

She used to work here.  I called her my Sister from another mother, because we have the same Father … sorry, it’s a Believer thing.  :)  She retired and moved away a few years ago.  She came back for a visit last week, the 2nd since she’s been gone.  I wanted to take her a gift.  I had one bar of yogurt soap left.  I was going to take her something else, I mean, it was my last bar!  But, I grabbed it anyway and gave it to her.

She called me today.  I was so surprised!  She’s never called me before.

She said, “I had to call you and tell you, because I just felt like the Lord wanted me to tell you, honey you need to start selling your soap!”

I about fell on the floor.

I told her about the recent conversation I had with S–.  “Our S–?!  From the office?  He talked to you about your soap?”

I told her what he’d said and that I’d been praying about it because I wasn’t sure if this was something I should pursue or not.

She replied, “Well then I guess you just got your confirmation!”

I wish there was some way I could convey the heaps of blessing she just piled on me.




via WordPress

Soap, Conversations, Soaping

No comments:

Post a Comment