Saturday, September 10, 2016

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge Day 10

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge | McClendon Villa19-Somethin_Sidebar_Button

This challenge is prompted by the song 19-Somethin’ by Mark Wills. You can hear the song here: https://youtu.be/UhSCeItgUEc  
The following questions are taken from the various lines in the song.  There are also a few random questions thrown into the mix to make it a post a day for the month – 30 posts.

 

10. What fashion did you like the most, and the least, from your younger years?

I adored bell-bottoms and platforms, as well as anything with a fringe.  I had an older sister and they were all the rage when she was a teen.  So naturally when I was a teen I wore them, too.  I didn’t care that it was a different decade, lol. 

There wasn’t a fashion I hated so much as certain color combinations.  That bright orange hot pink combo made my eyes bleed, and I never cared for the avocado and harvest gold appliance colors. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

19-Somethin’ Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment