Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge Day 27

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge | McClendon Villa19-Somethin_Sidebar_Button

This challenge is prompted by the song 19-Somethin’ by Mark Wills. You can hear the song here: https://youtu.be/UhSCeItgUEc  
The following questions are taken from the various lines in the song.  There are also a few random questions thrown into the mix to make it a post a day for the month – 30 posts.

27. What do you remember the most from the year that you turned 19? What was going on in your life back then?

The year I turned 19 … personally, a year with a lot of teen angst in it, dating, you know.  On a larger scale, let’s see … (asking Google what happened back then because I was too wrapped up in my own life to remember exactly what happened that year …) a Korean air liner was shot down by a Soviet fighter jet.  I do remember that.  Sally Ride was the first female astronaut, on the Challenger’s first voyage, I remember that, too.  And an explosion at a Beirut nightclub killed 237 US Marines.  Oh boy, I do remember that. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

19-Somethin’ Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment