Monday, September 19, 2016

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge Day 19

 

 

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge | McClendon Villa19-Somethin_Sidebar_Button

This challenge is prompted by the song 19-Somethin’ by Mark Wills. You can hear the song here: https://youtu.be/UhSCeItgUEc  
The following questions are taken from the various lines in the song.  There are also a few random questions thrown into the mix to make it a post a day for the month – 30 posts.

19. What was your favorite kind of car when you were young? Did you ever get to have one of your own?

My favorite kind of car was – and still is – the Camaros from 67-69.  Nope, never had one, but still dreaming though!  My husband teases me that seeing one on the road when we’re going somewhere will give me whiplash from turning my head so fast to see it.  I have a little Hot Wheels type model of a ‘68 that sits on my desk.  Smile

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

19-Somethin’ Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment