Thursday, September 29, 2016

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge Day 29

September 19-Somethin’ Challenge | McClendon Villa19-Somethin_Sidebar_Button

This challenge is prompted by the song 19-Somethin’ by Mark Wills. You can hear the song here: https://youtu.be/UhSCeItgUEc  
The following questions are taken from the various lines in the song.  There are also a few random questions thrown into the mix to make it a post a day for the month – 30 posts.

29. Were you into Star Wars or were you a Trekkie? Both or neither?

I never saw a Star Wars movie until the third one came out, which was really episode 6 apparently.  So I never got into that whole thing. 

I was about 5 when I saw my first Star Trek episode.  My parents were still married, so all of us were living in the same house.  My sister, who was older, wanted to watch Star Trek.  I wanted to watch Mr. Rogers.  We fought.  My mother decided in my sister’s favor.  That episode was the one with the rock monster and Abraham Lincoln.  I was mesmerized, and have been a Trekker ever since. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

19-Somethin’ Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment