Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Infinity Dreams Award

My friend Steve, who blogs at Cry and Howl, has nominated me for an award.  It’s called the Infinity Dreams Award.  Isn’t that a cool name?  Thank you, Steve, for thinking of me!  You’re a good friend, a good man, and I’m honored to know you!  *hugs*

fqqw

My job is to list 7 dreams, and 3 nominations.  For blogs that spread love, joy, and inspiration – you know, all good things – there are a few that I look to, blogs I know are going to make me smile, or be encouraged. 

I enjoy reading my friend Sparkling Red’s blog, Adventures in Sparkland, because she always has a good story or fun thing happening.  Even if it’s a trip to the mall, she makes it fun, interesting, and humorous.  No one does photo essays like Spark!

Lately I’ve been having a good time getting to know Devin, at D.K. Pope | writing (writing, writing) to make sense of this world.  I am encouraged when I read her blog.  As a young wife and mother, she’s got a great deal of common sense that’s so refreshing. 

Last but not least, I cannot fail to mention my friend Angie, who blogs at Family Love Does More | Midlife, Social Media, and Getting Stuff Done.  Now is my turn to nominate her for something!  Angie is a spot of sunshine – encouraging, looking on the bright side, kind, inspiring, and funny too. 

These ladies are worth your time, I promise.  Smile

Now, my dreams.  In a general sense, that is. 

  • Revival of the faith that spread the Gospel
  • Restoration of the principles that founded our nation
  • Rescue of the hoping-to-be-born, the homeless, the hungry, the hopeless
  • Regeneration of health and healing to my husband and myself
  • Realization of the goals we (my husband, self, and kids) have set for ourselves
  • Revelation – this one encompasses To revel, Elation, and Rejoicing.  And also knowledge.  Open-mouthed smile
  • Riches.  Who doesn’t need more money?

Those are the things I think about sometimes. 

Your turn!

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Blogging, Friends, Personal Tagged: Awards, Blogging, Friends, Personal

via WordPress

Blogging, Friends, Personal, Awards

No comments:

Post a Comment