Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Nature Monday on Tuesday

So, this is weird.  Remember the other day when I was talking about how weird the sky looked?  I wrote, “It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a sky with those colors, in fact the last time I saw those colors, there were tornado warnings.”  Turns out, there WAS a tornado!  Destructive Tornado Rips Through Coal City, Illinois – AccuWeather.com  Not near me, thank the Lord, but somewhat south of me.  When the sky is bizarre like that, it’s never a good thing.

And thanks to those geomagnetic storms I mentioned in that same post, we would have been able to see the Aurora Borealis here if not for those crazy colored clouds!  ALL my life I’ve been wanting to see them, and I missed my chance!  PHOTOS: Northern Lights Glow Over Northeast, Plains – AccuWeather.com  *sigh*  Maybe someday I’ll get to Alaska and see them properly. 

How’s your Tuesday going so far?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Current Events Tagged: Aurora Borealis, Clouds, Tornado, Weather

via WordPress

Current Events, Aurora Borealis, Clouds, Tornado, Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment