Monday, June 8, 2015

Nature Monday

I had to hurry to get my pictures this week as there was a storm a-brewin’!  And I mean, it was a big one!  We even got hail!  I took a video, and posted it to YouTube, which I’ve never done from my phone before so I’m kind of interested to see how it turns out.

You can see the storm starting to move in here.  Hurry up and take the pictures!

100_1124

So far, things are still looking good!  Green and growing, everything seems so lush.  Yay!  I did have a fight with that little chipmunk again last week, but I used the hot sauce spray trick and it seems to be working.  Of course, I’ll have to add more as it gets diluted when it rains.100_1112

I think my favorite pot this week is this one.  I love, love, love that purple potato vine!  It’s really starting to pop out and say hello now!  Soon it’ll start draping and trailing out of the pot.  And the sweet alyssum!  Flower candy for sure!

100_1094

I got a drop of two of rain just as I finished, and then it broke and we had a downpour, so I stepped outside to get some pictures of it, and ended up taking a little video, too.  It’s been a while since we’ve had hail, and for some reason that’s always kind of exciting, except when it’s big enough to really do some damage, I mean.

Google tells me my video has been uploaded, so here it is.  Smile  Storms.  Because you’ve never seen storms before.  Winking smile  Hey, when I said Nature, I meant the weather, too!  LOL

How’s your garden growing this week?

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Garden, Personal, Video Tagged: Garden, Gardening, Personal, Storms, Video, Weather

via WordPress

Garden, Personal, Video, Gardening, Storms, Weather

No comments:

Post a Comment