Friday, June 17, 2016

Funnies

Truisms

– If I had a dollar for every girl that found me unattractive, they’d eventually find me attractive.

– I find it ironic that the colors red, white, and blue stand for freedom, until they’re flashing behind you.

– Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool, so I gave him a glass of water.

– Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

– I’m great at multi- tasking- – I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.

– Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.

– Every time someone comes up with a foolproof solution, along comes a more- talented fool.

– Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.

– If you keep your feet firmly on the ground, you’ll have trouble putting on your pants.

– A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

– My wife got 8 out 10 on her driver’s test- – the other two guys managed to jump out of her way.

– There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.

– Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

– If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.

– No matter how much you push the envelope, it’ll still be stationery.

*****

Hahaha!  I love the punnies!  I should collect a whole bunch, put them together and call it the Punny Pages.  Winking smile

Have an awesome weekend!

All rights reserved by Vanessence


Filed under: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing Tagged: Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

via WordPress

Funnies, Jokes, Laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment