Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tech Tuesday

Well well well.  You can imagine how surprised I was to come across this in my new feed!

Microsoft revamps pushy Windows 10 upgrade process

I love the tag line “Some of our valued customers found it confusing.”  Uh, nice euphemism, Microsoft!  “Confusing” doesn’t inspire lawsuits!

 

Microsoft revamps pushy Windows 10 upgrade process

“Some of our valued customers found it confusing.”

“Since we introduced a new upgrade experience for Windows 10, we’ve received feedback that some of our valued customers found it confusing,” Myerson told the Verge. “We’ve been working hard to incorporate their feedback and this week, we’ll roll out a new upgrade experience with clear options to upgrade now, schedule a time, or decline the free offer.”

All I can say is Whew, and Thank Goodness!  I have both Never10 and GWX Control Panel on my computer, and when I was looking at the updates that Windows wanted to push down the other day, I saw the one for Win10 on there.  Fortunately, it was still in the optional column so I could make sure not to download it, but I will be so glad when this mess is over! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Tech Stuff, GWX, Microsoft, Tech, Technology, Win10m, Windows 10

No comments:

Post a Comment