Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thankfulness

Wow, is it the 2nd Thursday of the month already?  And it’s June!  Good grief, didn’t we just start 2016 like, a couple weeks ago?!

I was trying to think of something to blog about for my monthly Thankfulness post.  You know “the rules.”  Well, my rules for me, anyway.  Smile  Something small, usually overlooked, taken for granted, household item.  Like, paper towels.

So this month, I’ve landed on headphones.  Why?  Well, to make a short story loooong, I was scrolling through my email, which is like 19 miles long.  I came across this email from Google for their Play music.  I’d saved it for some reason from more than a year ago and never got back to it.  So, I clicked it, and it took me to their radio stations list.  Now, typically I don’t have music playing.  Not because I don’t like it – on the contrary, I love it, and I miss it terribly!  But, during the day I’m doing the homeschool thing and it would distract the kids, and I don’t want to use headphones because I couldn’t hear the kids if they needed something.  Plus, I’m up and down doing household stuff and headphones would tie me to the computer.  So, no music, no talk radio, nothing like that. 

I don’t play music at night because dinner, and family, and my husband hates my music anyway, lol.  Usually we have something else going on, either a movie or game, so my personal music would just interfere with that.

But, at night, after my husband goes to bed, and the kids are busy doing their thing, and the housework is (mostly) done, I realized it’s my moment!  I can put on my headphones and chair dance to loud music to my heart’s content!  And this Google Radio thing will help me get back in touch with all the music I lost when I lost all my CDs a few years ago.  How awesome is that? 

So, air drums!  Who’s with me?! 

Yay for headphones!

On a more serious note, I’m really thankful it’s not broken.
20160609_013443

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Koss KTXPRO1 Titanium Portable Headphones with Volume Control


Filed under: Thankfulness Tagged: Thankfulness

via WordPress

Thankfulness

No comments:

Post a Comment