Friday, June 10, 2016

So … about that foot

So what happened was … I was attacked.  By a can of vegetables.  Can you believe it?  There I was, minding my own business, when the can ruthlessly hurled itself out of my hand and viciously attacked my foot [with its edge!] for no reason.  There was much yelling and cursing but ultimately, I think I won because I put a hole in that son of a … gun, and bled him dry.

Which sounds a lot more entertaining, and far less humiliating, than I dropped a can of green beans on my foot like a dumbass. 🙄

Thanks you guys, for being concerned.  :)  *hugs*

~Vanessa

Or wait, maybe I could say that I injured it because someone on the Internet was wrong and I had to go kick their a$$.  No?


Filed under: Daily Life Tagged: Bruise

via WordPress

Daily Life, Bruise

No comments:

Post a Comment