Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Slivers

With homeschool starting up again next week after our lovely 4-weeks off, I’ve been thinking a lot about … soap.

See, here’s the thing.  I have a soap for my hair, one for my face, one for my body, and one for shaving.  This one has oils good for hair, that one has clay for slip so shaving is smoother, you get the idea.  But at the end of the day, there are about a billion and half bars of soap in my bath.  I want to make a be-all end-all soap that I can use for all those things, so I don’t need separate soaps for everything.

Plus, I’ve been reading about lavender infused vinegar for hair conditioner.  I so want to do that!

My stuff came in, yay!  So I sprayed my pansies.  Fingers crossed that it works!

Can you believe it’s almost July and that 2016 is half done?  I’m feel like I’m still on March!

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Daily Life, Daily Life. Thinking Out Loud

No comments:

Post a Comment