Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wondering

Today I am wondering …

I am wondering what the heck this thing is?

I found it when I was doing some deadheading in my garden.  At first, I thought it was a thread from my apron or something but then it was moving, so I picked it up with the side of my little pruning shears and took it to the parking lot.  It changed color!  It was light beige in the garden but then it darkened considerably in the parking lot.  It totally creeped me out.  I mean, I was horrified.  “My garden has tapeworms!” was the thought screaming through my head.  You can’t hear that on the video though.

Google tells me it’s most likely something called Horsehair Worms.

How, when, did it get there?  I’ve never seen anything like it before.

Ew ew ew ew ew!

All rights reserved by Vanessence

Save


Filed under: Wondering Tagged: Thinking, Wondering

via WordPress

Wondering, Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment