Friday, August 11, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 1

Phone Pics 2011 (55)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

This first picture in my series is from September 2011.  I was able to capture a double rainbow!  I adore rainbows, and I’ll run outside without shoes if I see one out my window, in the hope of taking a picture of it.  Sometimes they’re so fleeing they’re gone before I can get out the door, but this time I got lucky.  🙂

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment