Saturday, August 12, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 2

Phone Pics 2012 (94)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

The 2nd picture in my nature photo series is from 2012.  On this May day, a friend of mine decided that the kids and I needed to walk on some sand, so she drove up and took us to a nearby beach area.  We didn’t swim, but the kids waded a bit.  Waaaaay off in the distance in the picture, is the Chicago skyline, probably 50ish miles due South.  I liked the driftwood that was on the beach.  I thought it gave it a certain kind of character that day.

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment