Wednesday, August 16, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 6

Phone Pics 2016 J OCT (91)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

This 6th picture in my nature series is from Oct 2016.  I was out watering my garden when the light-play on the trees down the way caught my eye.  I loved how the trees in back were catching some full-on sunlight, while the trees immediately in front of them were totally in shadow.  One of the trees was even caught a bit in both worlds, the orange one on the right!  The camera doesn’t quite capture how much that light-play made the tree look like it was glowing. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment