Sunday, August 13, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 3

Phone Pics 2013 (161)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

The 3rd picture in my nature series is from 2013.  March, as you can tell from the St Patrick’s Day decorations I had on the window, lol.  We’d had a snow storm a day or two before, and I saw these little birds pecking through the snow looking for worms, or something.  They left lots of tiny birdy footprints all over the place and I thought it was so cute, and at the same time, kind of poignant.

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment