Monday, August 14, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 4

Phone Pics 2014 B FEB (91)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

The 4th picture in my nature series is one of my favorites.  From 2014, Venus was a sight to behold in the early morning sky.  It’s a bit after 6 am here, in February.  I even found an article about this celestial event!  Dazzling Venus and Moon Meet Up in Morning Sky Wednesday: How to See It  I couldn’t believe I actually captured Venus as well as I did with my phone camera!  I mean, I know it’s not a great picture or anything like that, it’s a smartphone after all, but I got Venus!  And it’s not even super blurry! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment