Thursday, August 17, 2017

7 Day Photo Challenge Day 7

Phone Pics 2017 B FEB (13)

Sally, over at Hot Dogs and Marmalade, tagged me in a challenge!  This challenge is “a photography challenge that involves posting personal nature photos for seven days.”  I decided to choose one picture from each year that I’ve had a phone camera.

Thank you, Sally, for thinking of me!

As for you – consider yourself tagged if you’d like to play along!

This 7th and final picture from my nature series is from this past February, 2017.  For a couple days the weather was behaving really wonky, a bit warmer than usual, and it created a lot of heavy morning fog as there had been some snow melt, too.  It was such an ethereal effect and gave the place a real dream-like quality.  I love how quiet everything seems when it’s foggy.  Almost as quiet as it gets when it snows.

Thanks for playing along with my little photography challenge!  It’s been fun!  I hope you try it, too! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence




via WordPress

Challenge, Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment