Friday, November 11, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #11

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

Just in time for Shabbat!  Well, better today, so yay for that.  I only have what we call a Shadow Headache.  You know, that kind of ghosty after-effect, where your body part feels tender after it’s been hurt, even though it’s not really hurting anymore.  You stub your toe and the next day it’s tender, but not painful.  Like that.  Shadow Headache.  Or, Echo of Headache.  So, much improved.  Whew!

It’s Shabbat!  Woohoo!

Now, you might be wondering why this Gentile girl loves a Jewish day so much.  First off, I guess I’m closer to Messianic than anything else (besides Dispensationalist but that’s another post for another blog!) and while I technically can’t really be Messianic because I’m not Jewish, I do recognize the Messiah and worship Him.  So, sort of a Messianic Gentile, if there were such a thing.  🙂

Shabbat is awesome!  It’s a day to set aside everything else in your life and just relax, rest, worship and praise, chill!  It means wine, good food, enjoying life.  It’s joy!  Who doesn’t want some joy in their life?  And Shabbat comes once a week!  It’s a time out for joy.  Yeah, like that!

This video might give you an idea why I find myself lighting candles, drinking wine, and making Challah.  Maybe you’ll decide you want to join the party too! 🙂

Now, back to my regularly schedule housework *groan* that I’m so far behind on thanks to nearly a week of headache.  I hope you have an awesome Friday!

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment