Sunday, November 27, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #27

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

So that’s it.  That’s the end of vacation.  My husband is practically heartbroken at having to go back to work.  So are the kids about going back to school.  It’s hard to go back to normal I guess because normal feels, in so many ways, wrong. 

But, it is what it is and we cowboy up and just do what needs doing, right?  I found this awesome little graphic – maybe I’ll print it up and put it on my wall so I can always see it:

765fbf9a2316374c97476afdf0ccf1e7

Am I right?  Yeah, you get it, too. 😀

How was your Sunday?

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment