Tuesday, November 8, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #8

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

Today I made the batch of soap for my friend who is actually now my first customer!  The fragrance he specifically wanted finally arrived yesterday, so I was able to get started.  I so hope he likes them!  *fingerscrossed*

Beginning this week’s fasting period today.  I’m hoping to make it to Friday again.  This also means I am making bone broth tomorrow, heh. 

And, of course, the civic duty.  Every so often I really envy the British.  Today would be one of those days.  *notopeningthenews*

If I still smoked, I’d probably be chain-smoking today.  As it is, I really, really, really want to make more soap. 

How was your day?

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
https://cheerpeppers.wordpress.com/
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment