Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NanoPoblano Day 2

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

I’ve been thinking about a theme.  Did I mention I’m crappy at themes?  I thought it might help me focus for this NanoPoblano to have a theme.  Themes, I tell you!

Of course, I couldn’t think of one. 

Instead I thought I’d approach this more like a journal.  I’ve been wanting to get back into journaling and this might help toward that end.  Plus, it has the added bonus of letting everyone see how utterly boring and uninteresting my life is. 

Truthfully, I like it that way!  I’ve had enough “eventfulness,” thank you. #NoLongerLikesSurprises

This week I’ve been trying to organize some soaping supplies.  The colors I ordered from BrambleBerry came in over the weekend so I had to somehow magically figure out how I was going to create more space out of thin air. 

Still trying to think of a name for a potential soap business.

Making progress on getting the !*%# Gmail issues solved.  Thank you, Google, for imagining there’s some kind of problem with nearly all my email accounts and blocking them!  I SO needed that headache! 

Also, thank you Outlook for crashing again and forcing me to once more go through the process of creating a new profile and individually adding back all my email accounts into your program.  I just LOVE doing that.

When it rains.

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only person in the world who has the email issues I do, and then I see posts on forums as I’m searching for answers, and I realize other people are trying to deal with the same crap I am.  I’m not the only one with multiple email accounts for a multitude of reasons!  Aside from, you know, being OCD about having specific email accounts for specific purposes. *ahem*

Speaking of rain, we had some storms this morning!  It was awesome!  And the power went out for about an hour, too.  It’s still pretty dark outside, looks like dusk, but them temps have cooled since yesterday so it feels pretty nice now.  Humid, but nice. 

Last week I did three, this week I’m going for four.  Will she make it, folks?  I’ll let you know.  Dun-dun-dun.  My goal is five, but it’s going to take some time to work up to that. 

Going to make soap today.  Yay!  I have my oils and lye solution cooling.  Gosh, the more I do it the more I love it, the more I want to learn about it. 

Plus, general household chores need to be addressed.  Chores, I tell you!  And soapmaking.  Priorities you know!  Open-mouthed smile

Have an awesome! 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,




via WordPress

No comments:

Post a Comment