Sunday, November 20, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #20

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

Today, I made soap.  Super yay!  That makes me happy. 🙂

20161120_164207

I was trying to practice a technique.  Clearly I need more practice, because you really can’t see that it’s half blue half brown.  The blue is more toward the bottom, apparently.  I’m going to call them Earth & Sky bars. 

Tomorrow I’m going to put up my Thanksgiving decorations.  A bit late, I know, but better late than never, right? 

Winter arrived.  It was below freezing today. 

How was your Sunday?

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment