Wednesday, November 16, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #16

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

Halfway through this week’s fasting goal, yay! 

Finally got some concentrated liquid soaping colors diluted down to proper strength and stored, yay!

Got some laundry done, yay!  And folded!  Double yay!  lol  Got all my husband’s work clothes ironed for the rest of the week!  I am smokin’ now, baby! 

I have a friend coming over this week so naturally I feel that push to get some cleaning and straightening done.  Tomorrow dusting.  Ugh.  I hate dusting.  And vacuuming. 

My daughter has decided that she wants her hair cut on the next family haircut night.  This makes me sad.  Baby’s First Haircut  She had beautiful “princess hair” as my friend Spark called it.  It’s been a couple years since the last time I cut it, she’s been letting it grow back out.  It’s not as long as it was before, but she’s decided she wants it really short this time.  *sadsigh* 

The Thanksgiving menu has been decided and we’re going to have – wait for it – fried chicken! 

Now, I need to shred some soap bars that just didn’t turn out like I was hoping.  Rebatch!

How’s your day been so far?

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment