Saturday, November 5, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #5

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

I love Saturday.  Unless we have to be somewhere, but usually, I love Saturday. 

Feeling slightly puffy after finally eating last night, after a four day fast.  Our plan is to have Friday nights, Shabbat, be kind of a free night to just enjoy.  When we do eat, we’re going to eat low-carb or ketogenic.  I know now that my body just does not do grains very well at all.  Most people don’t, as grains are toxic to humans, but some can handle it better than others.  I am not one of the others.  My skin starts freaking out, and I get puffy and swelly.  Ugh!  So, grains need to be eliminated as much as possible for me. 

I was able to make some soap for my husband today.  He went through a bunch of my scents today looking for a new one to try.  I made him two batches, so he should be stocked up for a while.

I am trying to catch up on email and blogs, while the husband watches a horror movie.  Lord only knows why he likes those things, but he said it’s the cost of the movie just to see me jump like I do.  *sigh* 

Plus, I managed to get my son’s birthday presents ordered last night, yay!  I made sure to order from Amazon so they’d be here on time, unlike the fiasco that happened with my daughter’s presents this summer.  When it counts, I’m sticking with Amazon

With that, I hope you have an awesome Saturday night and a great rest of the weekend!

All rights reserved by Vanessence

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment