Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #30

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

What a wonderful day!  My friend came over for a visit and we made soap together.  She brought her 1 y/o grandson, and man what a handsome little doll he is!  Eyelashes all the way to Canada!  He kept smiling at my daughter and his little dimpled grin melted my heart. 🙂

Wait, what, it’s the last day of November?  Goodness, I didn’t even realize it until I just now looked up at my calendar and saw I need to change it tomorrow.  That means Nano is over.  :(  I will be sad, but I confess, I’ve failed miserably at it this year.  I simply did not have the time to focus on it or the other participants like I wanted, and for that, I apologize.  Next year, I will be better, I promise!  And yes Rara, if you’re reading this, sign me up for 2017! ❤

How’d you do this year for Nano?  Did you accomplish your goals?  Was it harder or easier than you expected?  Did you make new friends?

To my Nano Pals, both old and new, yay we did it!  *hugs*

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment