Wednesday, November 30, 2016

NanoPoblano Day #29

All rights reserved by Rarasaur

Company’s coming tomorrow, yay!  A sweet friend I haven’t seen in a couple years.  We’re going to make soap together!  I am so excited!

And the bathroom’s clean, whew! 

Failed on the fasting.  I only got 2 days in before I caved.  I was struggling with a headache so I ate so I could take some meds.  I added magnesium to my regimen but I’m thinking it might not have been enough.  Well, there are 3 more days until Friday dinner, so hopefully I’ll be able to hang tough the rest of the week. 

How was your Tuesday?

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

#NanoPoblano
http://ift.tt/2ehfbDp
NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, CheerPeppers, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, TinyPeppers, #NanoPoblano, #TeamTinyPeppers,
*****




via WordPress

2016 NaBloPoMo, 2016 NanoPoblano, #CheerPeppers, #NaBloPoMo, NanoPoblano, NanoPoblano2016, TeamTinyPeppers, TinyPeppers

No comments:

Post a Comment