Saturday, April 2, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter B

My word for today is “beyond.”  I hope to go beyond my goal with this A-Z Challenge.  I hope to go beyond my goals in lots of things.  I fail miserably (does anyone ever fail joyfully?) at many things I attempt, but I can’t give up.  I still make my lists and try to get beyond my weaknesses and shortcomings.

Beyond that, what else can anyone do?

Beyond kind of implies a horizon, doesn’t it?  I guess I think about beyond a lot in my life, I just never realized it.  It is the hope for the future, beyond the current horizon of time, like “once I get beyond this week … .”

There is also the horizon of distance, as in, “I can see the sunrise beyond that hill.”

Beyond this thing, whatever “this thing” might be, is success, or improvement.  Just don’t give up, don’t stop trying, or hoping.

I like the sound of that.  I like the mindset of that.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge


Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment