Thursday, April 14, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter

Word of the Day: Like 

I like like. It’s a good word.  It comes in handy for, like, a lot of things.  And I’m sure I say it way too much.

Like, I worked like a dog cleaning the oven today.

I sweated like a pig, eww!, one day last summer when I was trying to dead-head my little garden.  Generally, if it involves sweat, I am, like, SO outta there!  Besides, ladies are supposed to glow, not sweat. 

Do pigs really sweat or is that just, like, a saying?  The closest I’ve ever been to a pig was Wilbur, and then all I could think was, “Breakfast shouldn’t talk back.  That’s just, like, so rude!” 

I hung in there like a trooper and got caught up with my A-Z Challenge friends!  I commented and clicked like on a lot of posts.  It took me, like, a few hours, but I did it!  Next goal, adding you to my blog list, because I like you.  You guys are, like, so cool.  Stories, adventures, struggles, and triumphs!  Your hearts are so raw, and open.  I can’t even begin to tell you how much it means to me to see your vulnerabilities and thoughts shared so freely. 

I feel like there are changes happening within me.  Not sure if those are, like, mental or emotional or both, but I feel changes in the air.  I hope I like them.

***** 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment