Tuesday, April 12, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter J

Word of the Day: Just

Did you know there are no prepositions that begin with J?  I didn’t either.  Until … just recently.

There are no real interjections that begin with J either, expect perhaps for Jeez!  Or Jeepers.

But while I might say Jeez, it feels weird to do a post revolving around it, and I never say Jeepers.  So I was just wondering what I could use for J and then it hit me.  Just use just!  I do use just a lot.

I was just thinking …

I was just wondering …

I just wanted to make sure …

I just had to know …

I’m just fine!

Did you just say that, really?

I just couldn’t imagine!

I just wanted to say hi.

I just wanted to know how you are.

It’s just me.

*****

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment