Saturday, April 23, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter T

Word of the Day: Through 

Can you believe we’re 3/4 of the way through the challenge?  Just one more week!  It’s gone by so quickly!  For the most part.  Other days have seemed difficult to get through. 

Getting through my wine last night was not difficult, ha!  I got through the walk, too, and my knee isn’t protesting too loudly today.  I even managed to get some pictures of that awesome Passover moon.  0422162141a

I wish there wasn’t a “through” on the weekend, though.  I wish weekends could last forever, or that every day was a weekend day.  Weekends are too short, and we go through them too quickly. 

I’ve started going through all that tallow I have, making soap, and soon balms.  A friend of ours believes he can sell my soaps and balms at a farmer’s market type thing he goes to periodically. 

For the last hour I have been going through my place, looking for some nail polish I seem to have misplaced.  How do half a dozen bottles of fingernail polish run away?  I guess it’s a spin on “let your fingers do the walking.” 

I guess I’m off to go look again, because you know if you don’t see something the first time, it will somehow magically appear the second time.  Or third.  *eyeroll*

Have a great weekend!

***** 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment