Friday, April 29, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter Y

Word of the Day: Yikes!

An interjection, yep, no Y prepositions to be found.  Yikes! 

You know what’s funny?  I actually say this. 

Google Photos reminded me this morning that on this day in years past, I’d already had my plants purchased.  Yikes!  I haven’t even gotten started on my garden this year!

I was updating the theme of the ministry website I maintain, and WordPress deleted the tagline.  Yikes!  (Because the new theme didn’t have space/formatting for it – I was able to incorporate it back using a text widget, whew!)

I really want the new Samsung S7 Edge.  Yikes!  Have you seen the price tag on that thing?! 

The #A-Z Blog Challenge ends tomorrow?  Yikes!  I feel like we’ve just gotten started! 

The weekend’s about to start, my husband is almost home, and I haven’t gotten my post up yet?  Yikes!

He really hates it if I say, “Yikes!” when he’s driving.  Winking smile

Have a great weekend!

***** 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment