Friday, April 8, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter G

Word of the Day: Given 

Given that we’re roughly a quarter of the way through the challenge, I think we’re doing pretty good! 

I confess, given that I’m as shy as I am, I was kind of nervous about doing it.  Isn’t that weird?  I mean, given that I blog and all, you’d think just going out there and meeting people would be a piece of cake.  And I was so late to the game, almost at the last minute, that I figured no one would even notice I was there.

But I have met some awesome people in this first week!  You guys are pretty cool and I’m so glad for this chance to get to know you.  Smile

Today was kind of rough at homeschool.  I have no idea why.  There was less time, somehow.  Given that I try to keep us on schedule, that’s kind of strange to me.  I probably spent more time going over algebra or something.  I didn’t get enough time to touch base with blogging today, unfortunately.  But, given that today is Shabbat (Yay!) and the weekend is here, (Double yay!) I’ll have more time to catch up.  (Triple yay!)

It probably seems weird to see Shabbat, given that we’re not Jewish.  But, we’ve grown more drawn to the Jewish Feasts in the last few years, and while we don’t observe them in any orthodox way, we do try to respect them.  Our Friday nights have grown so much more relaxed as a result, too. 

And now, given that it’s pretty late as I write this, and morning comes pretty early, I will say Goodnight!  Or, Good morning, if that’s when you’re reading! 

***** 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment