Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Cherry Blossom Test

*relievedsigh*  Oh yes, yes!  I mean, not that I’m a perfectionist or anything, sheesh, anyone could look at my house and see that I’m not, at least when it comes to housekeeping.  But that whole logic thing, yeah, I love that.  Just ask my friend, Spock.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are Logical
You are a very rational and cool-headed person. People are often surprised by your reaction to the world.
You are a big fan of order, and no one organizes chaos better than you do. You know how to make sense of madness.

Although you are quite unemotional, you are a very happy and content person. You know how to neutralize strong feelings.
You are both creative and a perfectionist. You get great satisfaction out of a job done right.


Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment