Tuesday, April 5, 2016

#atozchallenge Brought To You By The Letter D

Word of the Day: During. 

I feel contrary.  I feel like during the times I am supposed to be doing one thing, I am thinking about doing something else.  During the day I’m thinking about sleeping, and during the night I’m wishing I could go have a chat with the moon and stars.  During homeschool I’m thinking about what I’ll do when school is done, but after school I’m thinking about the agenda for the next school day.  During the morning I’m thinking about dinner, and during the evening, I’m thinking about everyone’s lunch for the next day.  I feel like I’m always a day behind or a day ahead but I’m never on time during the time I should be.

During childbirth I was pretty certain I wouldn’t be able to give birth and was just going to stop, halfway through.  Happily I was wrong.

During some difficult times in my life, I was also pretty certain I couldn’t go on, but the Lord made sure I was wrong about that, too.

During the Spring I wish it was Autumn and during Autumn I wish it was Spring, but I never, EVER, wish it was Winter during Summer.  E.V.E.R.  And I also never wish for Summer during Winter.  Hate ‘em both, truth be told.  I just don’t do hot or cold very well. 

During movies, especially during the beginning, I’m trying to think what the ending might be.  Same with books, too. 

During childhood, I often thought about adulthood, and now during adulthood I sometimes think about childhood.

During my single days, I often thought about marriage, and during my marriage, I still think about marriage because I’ve been single and dating and no way am I doing that again!  The husband is stuck with me, poor guy! 

During the time I’m trying to write blog posts, I struggle to put my thoughts to words so I wish it was done, but during the time I’m not blogging, I’m thinking about the next post.  Something for E … hmm.

All rights reserved by Vanessence

*****

 #AtoZChallenge 

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge
Filed under: A-Z Blog Challenge Tagged: #atozchallenge, A-Z Blog Challenge

via WordPress

A-Z Blog Challenge, #atozchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment