Saturday, April 9, 2016

What Is Your Spring Color?

Ooh, lilac pink is pretty!  Whew!  I was afraid I’d get orange again.  *shudder* 
True dat, I do like to blend.  But really, I think I’m more wall flower than Spring flower. 

All rights reserved by Vanessence

You Are Lilac Pink
You are gentle and sweet to those around you, but that doesn’t mean you don’t have a funky side.
You have a deep understanding of the world, and you’re willing to stand your ground to make sure that things are done right.

You are a strong individual, although you tend to blend in most of the time. You like to find your niche and your people.
Like a spring flower, you have a uniqueness that is stunning in its own way. You are at your best when you’re just being you.


Filed under: Quiz Tagged: Quiz

via WordPress

Quiz

No comments:

Post a Comment